Pets & Animals

Puppy / Dog Training

VB writes in Pets & Animals

Can anyone recommend dog traing classes in the Sauze/Civray/Ruffec areas? We have adopted a puppy from the SPA and want to give her the best start.

Posted on: 19/02/2013 at 09:47

Hi, We used ANIMAL"OR  on the main road out of Sauze towards Melle you cannot miss it, it is also a kennel and Parlour and we continue to return.

Lockey 

Posted on: 19/02/2013 at 10:21

Many thanks for the postings,will follow up.

Posted on: 20/02/2013 at 10:33

You seem to have had a lot of good advice and I know those people recommended. They are good but if you want the best go to Julie Stansbridge near Mansle. Julie is a professional and any dogs I have sent her way have been trained well, even difficult animals. consultantcanine@hotmail.com

Posted on: 27/02/2013 at 10:31

Hello, I go to a dog training class in Gournay its held in a field on the road on to Loizé very easy to find it starts a 3.00pm on a Saturday, best to get there 10 mins before, they deal with all ages from puppy upwards and also hold agility on a Sunday morning.  Its 70.00€ for the whole year (for both training and agility!) they are french trainers but dont let that stop you from coming as there are brits and french there alike and you will understand the instructions as they are quite basic.  Its very socialable to!

Any questions just email me

Fenix

Posted on: 27/02/2013 at 12:47
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Content Sponsor

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Find out more...

privatepropertysellers.com

privatepropertysellers.com Find out more...

Bupa Global

This Winter, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour... Find out more...

What's On

Beginners Watercolour With Gordon Brady

Watercolour lessons with artist Gordon Brady.

More Details
AngloINFO needs your vote!
Vote for AngloINFO as Best Expat Website

Complete
The Expat Survey 2014
and vote for AngloINFO
on the final page